Sunday, January 4, 2009

I didn't have any time to post yesterday's outfit, so here it is. This is me in my bedroom getting ready for work in the morning. The pants are from The Gap in Belfast, I believe the style is called "skinny straight leg". I really love the way they fit - they're slim fitting, but they don't have that very unflattering look that so many hipster end up with in their skinny jeans (think Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum in Disney's "Alice in Wonderland"). I have not been able to find any out here though I suppose I'm not really trying as hard as I could be. I've tried to stock up on them when in Belfast. The white shirt is a hand-me-down from my great aunt. It has lovely pin tucks running down the front. The jacket I believe was purchased in Olympia from Dumpster Values back in my collegiate days. It was so cold yesterday that I left it on all day. One of the nice things about the jacket is that it can function as an overcoat or as a stand alone blouse depending on the weather. It's missing one of it's buttons, but no one ever seems to notice. Looking at the picture, however, that missing button seems to stand out a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment