Saturday, February 28, 2009



I read in a magazine this week that men perceived women to be more attractive when they were shown photos of them standing in from of a red backdrop. I thought I would test this theory with this red sweater, but in my case the results were inconclusive. This is one of the many 60's/70's mystery sweaters that I find in my drawers. This probably came from my great aunt, but who knows.
The jacket is from Urban Outfitters. I believe it is Geren Ford for Urban Outfitters to be exact. It was one of my last purchases at the end of 2008. The skirt I bought in downtown L.A. at a little outlet shop. You can't see in this picture, but it is a bit too big and hangs way down around my hips when I wear it. I'm also wearing a blue Gap turtleneck, but you can't really see the colour too well here.


This sweater is from Jet Rag (yup, $1 parking sale again. I have very rarely actually bought something from inside that store). I need to take a close up picture of it so one can see the intarsia design - it's a "Parisian" night life scene. Just my usual jeans here and my really beat up Converse. I've had them for about 15 years now and they have faded to a lovely grey colour. They are so trashed at this point that I've actually done that thing where I have stuck them back together with duct tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment