Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I was feeling lazy today, so I just wore a pair of Gap jeans and an old army shirt of my dad's (not that he was actually in the army or anything). The jacket is from Target. It is from Isaac Mizrahi. I bought a few jackets of his from Target when he first started designing for them, but I stopped when they started carrying the more exciting designers.


This is what I wore to work on Monday. I think I bought the dress at a Jet Rag parking lot sale back when I went to those sort of things. I had to seriously cut down on buying stuff at thrift stores and rummage sales, not because I don't love the stuff I find there, but because I find too much good stuff and have run out of room to store it all. I haven't worn this dress very much at all since I bought it. The tights are a lovely blue sparkly pair that remind me of lizard skin (actually I have another pair in a slightly different blue color that remind me more of a lizard). I think my my mom may have bought them for me.



Here's a better picture of the tights. You can get a better feel for the color.

No comments:

Post a Comment