Saturday, March 14, 2009

I always want to wear matching cuff bracelets because of Diana Vreeland. Sadly they just don't look as good on me as they do on her. These are both vintage copper bracelets. One I inhered from my maternal grandmother, the other is from the PCC swapmeet. See if you can tell which is which. The top is an old Pendleton one. My mom bought is for me at Pike's market back on a trip we took to check out colleges a long time ago. I think I may have found it in a bargin bin.


I covered up with this jacket from H&M. I bought it in Glasgow and must have worn it a fair amount in the winter there (though it hardly seems warm enough to me now).

Friday
My little cat F. is usually somewhere nearby when I'm taking my pictures, so this time I thought I'd make her join me. This jacket is an example of the very bad habit I have of wearing out unfinished projects. I've been dabbling at this one for a few years now and all that is needed at this point is to sew on the buttonholes and tack down the lining. I had originally planned on using this fabric to make some sort of short pant, but eventually ended up making this Built By Wendy pattern instead. The blouse under is from Alice Temperly's Target line a collection which, as I have said, I bought a fair amount of items from. It's a sort of ruffle-y high necked number.

No comments:

Post a Comment