Sunday, April 19, 2009

I didn't take an official picture of today's (Sunday) outfit, because frankly I spent the night out and pretty much wore the same thing as yesterday. This is me last night. R. threw a little cocktail party which was really just an excuse for me to air one of my nicer dresses. This particular piece was my draping class final. I wore it because almost every time I run into Mr. K., he looks at what I'm wearing and asks "Yours?" and I always tell him that my pieces are a little too dressy to wear to work. The headpiece is also my own creation in the sense that I took a black flower pin and attached it to a headband. Both components were originally from H&M. Incase you were wondering what I looked like today, here is a picture of me and M. enjoying a plate of Thai chilli fries:




No comments:

Post a Comment