Saturday, May 30, 2009


I can always find an excuse to buy a new piece of clothing. This particular top I bought because I got to work and was stiflingly hot in the sweater I had come in (a somewhat regular occurrence in my life, but usually I'm buying a jacket because I've gone out without enough clothing on). I bought this on my lunch break at a boutique across the street from where I work. It's a Quicksilver top - the first and only I have ever bought though I did get a free T-shirt from that company at a community college fashion symposium several years ago. The shirt is pretty interesting construction wise. It has what I can only call reverse french seams. It also has a pocket on the right breast sewn on the inside of the garment, which perplexes me - is it intentional, some sort of "edgy" design choice or was it just sewn wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment