Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm taking suggestions on how to salvage this top. R. and I both agreed that it doesn't really do me any favours, but it was given to me by an ex-boyfriend and I feel weirdly sentimental about it. Clearly though, it can't continue life in it's present incarnation, it fits poorly and the V-neck is a really unflattering length. So please, if you have any ideas on how this shirt could be improved upon, let me know.


A. let me borrow this jacket once a long time ago and I seem to be holding on to it still. In fact, talking to her, it seems that she doesn't even fully remember the jacket. The weird thing is it actually looks okay in this picture. Odd since I spent the whole day thinking how boxy and unflattering it was. Nevertheless, I am going to send it on it's way unless A. wants it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment