Sunday, July 19, 2009


I went to Urban Outfitters last night looking for shorts as these Target ones are the only things I own. I was hoping for some cute 40's high waisted ones, but all they had were distressed cut offs. I have a real problem with buying pre-distressed garments - my clothes are going to fall apart anyway at some point, so why start out that way. Long story short, I ended up with no shorts, 3 new T-shirts and some major disappointment in my lack of restraint when it comes to sale racks.

Ah my hippy dress! My friend B. once told me that the first night we met, he wasn't really sure what to make of me because I was wearing "a hippy dress", but had bleached blond hair and bondage shoes on. I was trying to recreate that style confusion a bit here with the chain necklaces, though unfortunately I couldn't wear the bondage shoes because they are a bit too uncomfortable for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment