Thursday, August 27, 2009

Today was my first day of the Fall semester, so here I am trying to look professional despite the 100º+ temperatures. My mother convinced me that the short shorts I had originally chosen would not cut it (I thought they looked very cute - and hey, I'm only the teacher's assistant, I should get a little leeway). The top is from the Paul & Joe Target line. The shorts you know as they have been seeing me through the hot weather. The shoes are from Oxfam in Belfast (I used to live around the corner from the Oxfam on the Ormeau Rd and found many a treat there).


This dress is from Topshop. It was deeply discounted by the time I purchased it which I attribute to it's inappropriately low neckline. I bought it anyway because a) I have a really bad habit of not trying things on before purchase (something I have been working on) and b) there's nothing that can't be fixed with a black tank top.

No comments:

Post a Comment