Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend roundup

It's been a bit hectic this weekend what with moving back into my own house, so here's a quick look at the outfits that saw me through.


I wore something very similar to this recently (okay, not recently - several months ago). I'm really just showing off my new necklace. This was from an Anni Albers jewelry kit that I fell in love with. Yes, it was very easy to put together, and I could probably have figured it out myself given a good picture, but I couldn't resist and since proceeds from kit sales go to the Albers foundation I can pretend that it was actually a charity donation.

What a weird pose I have struck here. Terrible posture. (Top is from my great aunt)


This tank top used to be my mom's. I wore it nonstop in high school. The necklace is from Urban Outfitters and needs to be made a little shorter in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment