Saturday, October 24, 2009

I was feeling inspired by Automatic Sweetheart's forays into her mending pile and decided it might be time to tackle my own. I bought this skirt at a thrift store a couple of years ago even though it was a few sizes too big. Today I finally resized it which (as it is a wrap skirt) basically entailed moving the buttons over an inch. Actually, if you look closely, you can see that I've only moved two buttons (one on the inside and one on the outside) and still have 3 more to go. The shirt is from the Jovovich-Hawk Target line. I keep forgetting how comfortable these shoes are, so I don't always chose to wear them. They are from Office and I could probably spend all day on my feet in them. Later on in the evening I added a pair of blue tights to this outfit which I sadly neglected to document.

No comments:

Post a Comment