Sunday, December 6, 2009

Here I am showing off the incredibly strange hemline of this thrift store dress. It's basically two large rectangles of fabric attached to the side seams. When this dress is in motion, it swirls around in a manner that is a sight to behold. Of course as soon as I set foot outside the house, it became pretty apparent that my legs were going to freeze, so I ended up putting on some leggings for the purpose of running errands.


Another skirt and top combination and another pair of sparkly tights. This is my "Ice Princess" look. The skirt is from Benetton. I think I paid £4 for it. You may remember this coat from earlier in the year. Most people thought that the faux fur collar was attached, but it is actually a rather chintzy looking bolero from UO that I'm wearing underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment