Wednesday, May 26, 2010

a virtual tour of the wunderkammer

There has not been much posting here of late because there has not been much in the way of dressing up. As I mentioned earlier, garment thread HQ is soon to be moving and I think that has made me a bit reluctant to start any new projects (and at the moment putting on anything more elaborate than a pair of jeans and a shirt is considered a "project"). Anyway, I thought I'd take a moment here and share some pictures of the space where the magic has been made for the past few years in all it's shambolic glory!







1 comment:

  1. amazing photos. i hate that that much neat shit exists in the world (all the things in yr photos) ... it's like, it all deserves a home & all the neat bracelets and knicknacks are little pieces of art, but actually owning the stuff weighs one down. glad you are able to use this dilemma to create such a good blog!

    ReplyDelete