Saturday, January 26, 2013

The way I frequently put together an outfit is by seeing two articles of clothing laying together in a heap and thinking "That could work".  I think putting together interesting clothing combinations is a matter of trial and error.  Two articles may look fantastic together in my head, but many times once I get them on the proportions will be all wrong or something else will be off and we are back at square one.  But that's just me, perhaps everyone else can pick out an outfit worthy of Scott Schuman in two seconds flat.  Anyway, I am quite pleased with today's look which originated with me reaching into the depths of one of my sweater drawers and finding these two lovelies sitting on top of each other.

Literally a cheesecake shot here (actually more of a cheese danish shot) proposed by coworker and Garment Thread friend Mr. K

No comments:

Post a Comment