Saturday, April 13, 2013

On holiday

So, once again I must apologize for lagging on the posts - I took a little blitz trip up to Sacramento to spend a few days with my great aunt Miss Q.  I must say I feel very lucky to have a proper spinster aunt.  Regular readers of this space will know that I owe a good portion of my wardrobe to her generous hand-me-downs.  And just when I think I must surely have been given all the awesome old clothing she has for me, she'll pull out some buried stash of lovelies.  I returned to LA with a small hoard of 60's dresses and two shopping bags of Vogue patterns of the same vintage.  I'll be showing those off soon, but in the meantime here are a few vacation shots:

 on the road

Folsom
(aunt J. lent me the hat for our excursion)

No comments:

Post a Comment