Thursday, August 15, 2013

Hello there gentle readers.

This blog started out many years ago as a fashion blog (hence the name).  Well, to be blunt, I really don't want to be taking pictures of myself anymore.  I just finished reading an article about "selfies" and how to take them and which models and fashion bloggers take the best ones and me (ever the contrarian) decided never to take another picture of myself again.  Obviously this is a bit of a hyperbolic statement, but for the purposes of this blog I think it's time to take a break from myself as it were.

Several of you have been asking me for updates on my new life in the Belfast countryside and I need some sort of inducement to get my photography skill up to snuff, so for the moment I'm turning my lens on the outside world.  Enjoy!

(ps. I've posted some of my backdated pictures below)

No comments:

Post a Comment