Sunday, January 11, 2009


Frankly, I had a bit of a duvet day today. This is yesterday's outfit. The stripy dress I'm pretty sure is from a thrift store. At any rate it's vintage and I got it sometime around the end of high school. It always reminds me of a picture I've seen of Kim Gordon where she is wearing a similar dress with giant star earrings. I had planned on wearing it on its own, but it's January even if it has been sunny around here. The sweater I picked up around Xmas 2007 at an Urban Outfitters sale. The tights I believe are from Target, but it really could be from anywhere as they are your garden variety black opaques. Shoes as usual.

1 comment:

  1. I like the simplicity of this ensemble. You make it look easy to live in, while representing light, medium and dark values, with a warm white and a cool gray. Very pleasing! Waiting anxiously for your next post.

    ReplyDelete