Saturday, January 10, 2009

Look what I found at the very back of my closet!!! This little mini jumper is actually part of an old Girl Scout uniform. My friend M. gave it to me (along with a host of other goodies) probably about 10 years ago when she was moving from L.A. to S.F. A customer I was helping told me that she used to wear this particular style when she was in the G.S back in the late 60's. The turtleneck is from The Gap and I've been thinking that I may perhaps have to break my rules further on down the line as this is the only black turtleneck I own and I do have a number of little jumpers that really work best with it. . . we'll see. This particular pair of black stretch pants are from Topshop, though I have owned several other pair in the past which may or may not surface as I uncover long lost garments.

My gentleman friend tells me that I'm being remiss in not posting more close-ups of the garments, so here is a closer look. There is a blue pen stain on one of the pockets, probably from the days it was being used by a 12 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment