Thursday, January 8, 2009


January 6,
The coat which is being worn here as a blouse is from a discount store in downtown L.A. where everything is $10. It is from Lux (correct me if I'm wrong here, but I believe that is the Urban Outfitters in-house brand). The skirt is my own design. I made it for a class a few years ago and my teacher absolutely ripped me to shreds for putting in a placket zipper rather than an invisible one. The rosette pin and the tights which you can barely see in this picture are from Topshop. I bought the tights on a class trip to London at the big Oxford Street store.


January 7,
This was my day off, so I went for a fancy pajama sort of look. The jacket is vintage. I got it in downtown Pomona back when they used to have all sorts of awesome vintage clothing and antique stores. The pants are indeed silk pajama pants and they are from Knickerbox.



Today,
Back at work. The sweater I can't really remember for sure where I bought it, but I think it was from one of those dollar parking lot sales at Jet Rag. The skirt is from one of those aforementioned Pomona vintage shops. It was on a $5 rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment