Thursday, January 1, 2009




I had intended to star the year off with something a bit fancier, but I was exhausted and I suppose slightly miffed at having to wake up at 7 am on New Year's Day. The Jacket is from a thrift store in Silver Lake and actually doesn't look half bad in this picture. In the flesh, those 1940's shoulder pads make me feel less like Joan Crawford and more like a high school quarterback. It has a beautiful label that I attempted to photograph with questionable success. The jeans I bought at The Gap in Glasgow in 2000. I think they were about £2.50 or something equally ridiculous. The shoes are Camper which I bought last Christmas and have become my go-to shoes for work this past year. My current purse is from Urban Outfitters. I think its their house brand.



No comments:

Post a Comment