Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My friend R. was using this backdrop to take pictures for her etsy store, so I took advantage while over. I haven't worn this dress in years and I'm pretty sure I've only worn it once before. I got it in when I was briefly working at a vintage clothing store in Washington state. The owner was really generous, and I think she may have just given it to me. You can't see here, but on the collar I found a Cramps pin stuck on. The dress does strike me as the sort one might wear to a Cramps show. The belt I'm pretty sure is from a U.S thrift store (that's about as specific as I can remember). I remember feeling that I really needed a cheap black patent leather belt in order to complete my wardrobe and found this one. The shoes I bought for £5 from The Gap. I get a lot of complements on them, and when people hear where they are from, they always seem to get a bit disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment