Wednesday, January 21, 2009


This brings me up to date with today's outfit. The top was given to me by my old boss and friend K. back when I was in high school. She's a bit older than I am and I would have to say that she had a certain influential effect on my fashion sense whether I like to admit it or not. This top is really cute and has lovely smocking details at the yoke and sleeves which I am too lazy tonight to take a good picture of. The skirt is from Topshop, and I think I probably only bought it because it was on sale. At least, I hope this is the case as it is a really poor quality piece of clothing. It picks up all sorts of lint (a real problem this morning as I was housesitting for 3 white cats - I had to do a thorough going over with the packing tape when I got to work) and behaves very oddly when I move, which may be due to the fact that it is cut on the bias. The fish nets are from Hot Topic. My mom bought them for me probably about ten years ago. They have little bows running up the back which I hated at the time. I used to reserve them exclusively for 80's fancy dress parties. These days I find the bows quite cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment