Thursday, February 12, 2009


I don't generally do the pink and red combo. Valentine's day is around the corner and I don't know if this makes it more or less acceptable to wear these colors. My friend A. is actually a big fan of the pink and red (or she used to be the last time we spoke on the matter). Funny enough, this blazer is one that I literally snatched out of her hands while we were shopping to together at a thrift store back in high school. I think it was actually a case of her uncovering it and me grabbing it before she could, a practice I used to be shamefully guilty of. This blazer has a lovely little bedazzling job done to the yoke area that you can just barely make out here. The sweatshirt is from an old riot grrrl band called Panties who I saw at the Santa Barbara "Girl Convention" back in '96. The neat thing about the sweatshirt is that they actually printed on the fuzzy inside bit. Jeans and shoes as before

No comments:

Post a Comment