Wednesday, February 18, 2009

That's Walter Pidgeon on the screen. I was watching the truly awful "Mrs. Miniver". There were a few nice costumes that I did manage to sketch though. This type of outfit seems to have become a sort of uniform this week. 70's blazers with patterned shirts underneath and boring, boring pants. Oh well, I've been feeling a bit under the weather as it were and this is my style of comfort dressing. The jacket probably came from a Jet Rag parking lot sale. I remember going to it once with V. right around closing time. Instead of charging $1 per item, they handed us a black trash sack - $5 per sack. I'm afraid I went on a bit of a binge. This jacket is most likely from that spree. It's got some lovely white topstiching and a bunch of completely useless decorative buttons. The real piece de resistance is the bracelet, which I bought at Target. It was from the line that Subversive did for them. I don't usually buy jewelry at Target, but I do love anything with an insect motif.



No comments:

Post a Comment