Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oh god, it's embarrassing how wrinkled that shirt is. I had it stored in a box labeled "Woven Tops". I love this shirt. Not only did it belong to my mother, but she made it as well. The fabric for it was made by her best friend (I'm not entirely sure if it was painted or what), so it is really an awesome shirt on many levels. I'm not even going to comment on those pants again.


The jacket I bought in Dublin on my first visit there. It was so long ago I actually paid for it in Irish pounds. I got it at the Brown Thomas diffusion store (for lack of a better term). I think it's called BT8, but I could just be confusing the name with my old post code. At any rate the store is further down Grafton St. than the main Brown Thomas building and only sells clothing of the younger variety (think Diesel and Miss Sixty). The brand is Earl (as in jeans), which is a name I haven't heard much in a while. The scarf I made myself in high school. It is the first item of clothing I ever knit as far as I can recall. (Isn't it cute the way I look like I'm looking up at myself here)

No comments:

Post a Comment