Friday, March 6, 2009


Another new pair of Alexander McQueen pants (I didn't realize they were quite so high-watery until I saw this picture). I like these, but they are not exactly suitable for the weather (I always freeze the most in Southern California Winters because I never think it's gonna be cold and I'm always underdressed for it). The sweater is from Urban Outfitters. I got it at their store in Covent Garden. In fact, this whole outfit could be have been in the UO catalog at one time or another. The grey undershirt I bought back in 2004 I think on a New Year's trip up to Santa Barbara. The necklace I bought on Tuesday night. I'm going through a bit of a chain necklace phase at the moment and from the looks of various catalogs and websites I've been trolling recently I would say that the fashion world is as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment