Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I really don't like this picture of me, but as far as the clothing is concerned, you can see the most detail in it. Ofcourse the big news today was Target's Alexander McQueen collection. Rather Pathetically, I've been looking forward to this day since I heard about it a month ago. So far this year I've been very good about not buying clothing. For the record I have purchased 1 pair of underpants, 1 pair of knee socks (only because I found myself out one night bare legged and freezing) and a rosette hair clip. But Tuesday night (perhaps in anticipation of the huge amount of money I was about to spend the next day) I found myself at Urban Outfitters and ended up buying this top. Deeply shame making, but it looked so cozy and I somehow repressed how easy it would be to DIY it myself til I got home. But anyway, I have now spent a wad of cash (or to be more sickeningly accurate my "plastic") on a number of pieces from McQ for Target. I'm done . . . aleast until I hear that Galliano is doing H & M.

No comments:

Post a Comment