Thursday, March 19, 2009


This dress is Rendevous by Paul and Joe Sister. I find that sort of ridiculous as it is essentially the diffusion line of a diffusion line (like Alexander McQueen's McQ for Target). The socks are Hansel from Basel. I bought them at a little boutique across the street from where I work, and they are the most expensive pair of socks I have ever purchased for myself. I had a conversation somewhat recently about how wearing expensive socks is sort of the ultimate luxury (providing you don't wear them everyday in which case you are just rich). Sadly, with things like fancy socks and/or underwear I just sort of put them on and forget about them. I think something like fancy perfume is more my sort of luxury. The boots are new, I ordered them from Urban Outfitters' website after my disappointments last month trying to buy a new pair of Campers. They stood up to the work comfort test, but I'm not sure they are a style that's going to go with many outfits (luckily they were on sale and very cheap).

No comments:

Post a Comment