Wednesday, March 25, 2009


This dress was purchased at a thrift store. It has these crazy incongruous silver buttons that say "Apple" on them with an image of said fruit. I tried to take a picture of them, but could not get a clear image (I'm getting a new camera this week, so hopefully it will take better closeups than the one I have been using so far). This H&M sweater is something of a staple for me during the warmer months. I pretty much wear it on a daily basis as it is the only thing I have that is light weight enough to be comfortable, yet still keeps the sunlight off my upper arms (I'm a bit obsessive about keeping the sun off my tattoos). Get ready to see more of this garment in the coming months. I'm wearing purple fishnets here that my Mom gave me and I find work quite well with the dress. In fact, I'm almost positive I have never worn them with any other article of clothing. The boots are from Urban Outfitters where I buy most of my shoes in the U.S. (Office is where I buy my shoes in the U.K in case you wondered).

No comments:

Post a Comment