Sunday, March 8, 2009


This shirt was given to me by a girl that I did musical theatre with back in high school. She thought it was the sort of shirt I would wear, though I'm inclined to say that she really didn't have a firm grasp on my style. I sort of doubt that I would have picked this out for myself. Nevertheless, I have held on to it all these years. R. and I agreed that this shirt works best as a sort of work smock and since I spent today crafting, cooking and being otherwise domestic I guess it was just the thing. These pants look almost exactly like my new McQ ones, but they are actually from The Gap. I got them in Glasgow for some ridiculously low price like £1.50. I absent mindedly left the house today in flip flops probably from Target, but possibly CVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment