Wednesday, May 20, 2009


The biggest news this week in the world of cheap designer collaborations (a world, as you know, I am quite fond of) is Matthew Williamson's H&M line. I went and checked it out the day it dropped, and though some of the stuff was cute, it was not cute enough for me to actually buy anything. I used to love H&M, but I haven't shopped there that much since it came to the U.S. In fact, the two times this year that I set foot in that store, it sort of made me feel like I was in a sweet shop, by which I mean that everything looked good but I had the feeling that it might give me a bad stomach ache if I "ate" anything. I do sort of like Matthew Williamson (even though most of his stuff is way too hippy for me), so in honor of his new line, I dug out this T-shirt he did for Debenhams several years ago. The pants are Temperly for Target. This the first time I have actually worn them outside of a dressing room.

No comments:

Post a Comment