Tuesday, May 19, 2009


I finally got my very own computer this week and for some reason, instead of making me more efficient about keeping up to date with my postings, it has actually made me less so. Crazy! This top is a hand me down from my maternal great aunt. There is not much else to say about the outfit except that I found myself having to wear a very ill fitting bra today (nothing else clean - you know how it goes). I don't think it is all that noticeable in this picture, or maybe as I have always secretly suspected, I just don't really care or notice if things actually look good on me or not. The best part of this story is that today the head of the fashion department took all the assistants out for lunch and at one point the talk at table was about how so many women just don't know how to wear a bra that fits properly. I thought this was just going to be a passing comment, but no, the rest of them sat there and for 10 minutes talked about how horrible these women looked and didn't they care that none of their clothing fit properly. I finally had to just bust out laughing and fess up to my own shameful undergarments, though I suppose they already knew this.

No comments:

Post a Comment