Wednesday, July 1, 2009


I wore this stripy shirt a lot with my old synth pop band and there is a tiny battery acid stain on the right hip. For the longest time I could not figure out why so many of my shirts had similar stains in the same spot. Until one day I noticed that my keyboard was oozing a gnarly rust coloured liquid. I haven't yet found a way to get them out, but given that most of them are small and on the back of the garment, it's not too noticeable. The shorts are from Libertine's Target collection. I don't know much about Libertine, but I've liked the small amount of their stuff I have seen. I seem to remember that there was a darker pair of shorts in this collection with a clipper ship stencil on them which was the pair I really wanted to get. I ended up with these bat ones instead. I don't think you can properly see it here, but I'm actually wearing the striped ribbon belt that came with the shorts. I think this is the only time I've ever done this - the belt really doesn't do much for the shorts, but I do so love my clashing stripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment