Sunday, July 5, 2009

My little orange jump suit. It's looking very wrinkled here because, not only did I take it out a box this morning, but proceeded to take a long nap in it before snapping this shot. I got this at Value Village in Olympia.


This is my 4th of July outfit. I just couldn't bring myself to wear red, white and blue, though I do acknowledge the sartorial possibilities in that particular colour combo. I saw at least one well dressed lady sporting her national colours. This sweater is from the sale table at Zara (the Zara in Belfast always seems to have a sale table of cheap sweaters no matter the season).

My friend and former coworker R. gave me this T-shirt. I'm not sure if he still plays with these guys, but he is generally up to some sort of rock'n'roll high jinx. [I have since heard that Sky Saxon died last month, so I guess that means R. is not playing with them anymore]

No comments:

Post a Comment