Sunday, September 6, 2009

New haircut. I am really not feeling it at the time this picture was taken.

The following two pictures were snapped by my dear friend (and now successor to my illustrious job) Mr. K.

I was a bit disappointed that I wore this Quicksilver shirt to my last night of work. I had really hoped to go for something a little more extravagant. (I'm covering my face here because in this picture it is 3:00 am and I am a bit the worse for wear)


Here I am hanging out at work after hours. My ex-boyfriend bought me this shirt. It is from Matthew Williamson's Debenhams line. Lucky for me my ex has excellent taste in women's clothing.

1 comment:

  1. glamourous as always. added yr blog link to my blog. i miss you. i love yr blog. you should decide the outfits people are allowed to wear everyday like a fascist fashion regime, like something david bowie woulda dreamed up in his heyday.

    ReplyDelete