Thursday, October 8, 2009


I have been accused in the past of taking "moody" pictures for this blog and I think this one is perhaps the "moodiest" of them all. Please forgive me for the lack of detail shown here, I was in a bit of a rush and after 5 attempts, I just had to let it go. My blue sweater is from London, and I love it so much that last year I had to put it out of sight for awhile to give my other sweaters a chance to shine. It has only recently come out of exile. The shoes I have worn already this year, but they didn't manage to get photographed the first time around, so let's let them have their moment now. I'm not sure when it happened that I became the sort of girl who buys lots of shoes. I know that all girls are supposed to be crazy about them, but until recently I only ever bought around 2 new pair of shoes a year (okay, that might a low average, but the point is that I just didn't purchase shoes in the same quantity that most others girls I know did). This year I have purchased about 8 new pairs, including these patent leather wedges which are terribly uncomfortable, but awesome looking. I don't think I'm going to tell you where these are from, because if you are a regular reader you will already know that I buy almost all my shoes from one of two shops (Office in the UK and Urban Outfitters in The States).

No comments:

Post a Comment