Sunday, December 13, 2009


At one point in my life, I decided I was going to start collecting belts. The only person who really took me seriously on this was my friend J. Because she was working at a thrift store at the time, she hooked me up with all kinds of interesting belts - most of which did not come anywhere close to fitting me. This one is no exception, in order to make it fit I have had to disregard the intended belt holes completely and use one of the decorative cut outs to cinch this belt on. The sweater is the same one I wore earlier this year. The skirt is vintage and I think it probably came from the PCC swapmeet. It's Evan Picone and has some very nice detailing at the waistline which is completely lost here since I am wearing a sweater over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment