Wednesday, December 16, 2009


We are now entering into the thick of the holiday season, so you will have to excuse me if my posts are a bit delayed - lots of visiting friends and family, Christmas shopping and the inevitable last minute grading that comes with the end of the semester. I'm pretty sure this dress came from my great aunt. In fact, I'll wager that she actually made this one herself. The tights I bought on my last trip to the old country. They are House of Holland and I bought them at the new (since my last visit) House of Fraser at the Victoria Centre. I must say, I was most disappointed that there was no haberdashery department in that particular store because to my knowledge Belfast is lacking a good place to buy yarns and fabrics and I once visited a wonderful yarn department at the House of Fraser in Bristol.

No comments:

Post a Comment