Monday, December 28, 2009


I almost didn't post this outfit because it is not very flattering, but since I spent the day on the couch watching an Ab Fab marathon, it didn't really matter. Believe it or not, I have actually not worn any of these rather nondescript items yet this year. The pants I bought at a yard sale and fit very well, though they have a sort of flared lower leg that I don't really care for (perhaps some altering is in order for these guys in 2010 - decent fitting pants are rather hard for me to come by without paying a fortune). I have no idea where I got the top though I think it probably belonged to my great aunt. It too doesn't fit as well as it could and I'll probably end up getting rid of it rather than taking it in. The socks were given to me by my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment