Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's very funny because I posted this dress on wardrobe remix to very little interest from the remix community. In the real world however, this dress was the hit of the party and received compliments from nearly everyone I spoke with that night (and was even mentioned 3 days later by a relative stranger who told me "you wore that great dress"). The dress in question is a Diesel dress that I purchased at T.K. Maxx.


I spent the day cooking and making a general mess in the kitchen, so I chose to wear this shirt which already has mysterious grease stains on it (mysterious because I'm not sure if I bought the shirt like that, yet can't remember staining it myself). I bought this shirt at Dumpster Values and I love it's colour and shaped patch pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment