Wednesday, February 6, 2013

All dressed up for the big event at work here.  I had planned a rather different outfit for the day - a long romper that resembles 30's beach pajamas, but as so often happens, I didn't bother to take my outfit for a test drive beforehand and thus didn't find out until half an hour before I was due to start my shift that (unless I wanted to walk around on tip toes all day) the damned thing needed to be hemmed a smidge.  Ah well, these things do happen and being both adaptable and the owner of a rather large wardrobe, I quickly threw together this ensemble.  I think the takeaway lesson for today is that one should spend more time dressing up and wearing all the fabulous things you save for special occasions, that way when the specials occasions do arise, you'll be prepared.  It remains to be seen whether I will take my own good advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment