Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"off-duty model"


This outfit came about whilst chatting with Mr. B.  I believe he was commenting on my recent penchant for the baggy trousers look and I told him that today I was back in my skinny jeans and thrifted snoopy T.  "Ah, the 'off-duty model' look" was his reply and thus followed a discussion on the concept of said look which we decided consists of skinny jeans, old T-shirt, great (but possibly outrageous) shoes, messy up-do, and large scarf.  I thought maybe giant sunglasses and some ethnic jewelry might round out the look.  I promised him that I was going to rock my best off-duty model look for the rest of the day and here you have it.  Unfortunately the camera battery died before I was able to turn my sweater here into a convincing infinity scarf which I think really completed the look (also my jeans could stand to be a bit tighter and more distressed).

No comments:

Post a Comment