Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Remember yesterday when I said that my camera died before I was able to fashion an infinity scarf from my sweater?  Well here's what I was attempting to pull off.  I bought this sweater last year when, by the end of my work day, I was so freezing I purchased the cheapest covering I could lay my hands on.  It wasn't something I would have picked under normal circumstances (I didn't really think it was my style), but I am so glad I did as it is a really versatile piece.  I can tie it into all sorts of configurations, which you know I love to experiment with, and it makes a better scarf than most anything else I own (and that includes actual scarves).  The dress was an online purchase I picked up somewhat recently as it had been marked down to a ridiculously cheap price and it looked cute on the model.  I'm trying to break myself of that unfortunate habit many of us have of not looking beyond a cheap price tag and I must say for the most part I have conquered the affliction.  I probably should have passed on this dress as, again, it is not really my style, but it does make me feel incredibly slinky and I guess that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment