Thursday, March 14, 2013

Remember several years ago when I set myself a little sewing challenge? Probably not.  At any rate, I came oh so close to finishing the required number of garments in the alloted amount of time, but not quite.  Anyway, I realized that when I finally did finish the last piece (about a year ago), I never bothered to photograph it.  So here it is.  I also devoted a bit of time this week to hemming these trousers which were favorites of mine in high school, but had since become quite shabby around the edges.  They're still a bit too big for me and I was forced to make a quick trip to UO before work to pick up a belt lest I spend my shift clutching the waistband.

Here we have the dressed down, before work version where I have folded over the waistband thus avoiding the necessity of a belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment