Sunday, March 17, 2013

St Patrick's Day

 St Patrick's day always poses a bit of a conundrum for me.  On the one hand, as far as I can tell, the wearing of green on March 17 is pretty much an American thing.  I have spent at least two St Patrick's days in Ireland at this point and I must say, one sees more green during a Ireland football match.  On the other hand, since Mr. B hails from the Emerald Isle, I do like to like to give a passing nod to the holiday.  Here is this year's compromise - above is what I wore out, below is my tiny bit of Irish pride.

I shot this right after painting my nail hence the cuticles which have not yet been cleaned up.  Not many people have noticed this one nail and those that have thought it was the Mexican flag - appropriate I suppose since I'm Mexican American and not in the least Irish.

No comments:

Post a Comment