Monday, September 21, 2009

a vintage holiday look



Hello there readers! I've been holidaying in sunny Northern Ireland (actually that would be Northern Ireland and the North of Ireland) far from accessible wireless services. My dear friend Mr. B. has been kind enough to allow me use of his computer, but I feel it would be poor manners indeed to start uploading pictures of myself onto it (and we may as well be honest with each other - I would have no idea how to go about doing so even if I wanted to). I have however, been snapping away and will share those pictures with you when I get back to my regular base of operations. In the meantime, here is one from the archives. This is me lunching on a tasty sandwich in Venice Italy. I am basically wearing every article of clothing I had brought with me because it was so freezing and I am such a bad packer.

1 comment:

  1. yay! i've been waiting for post from abroad. hope you had a nice time in donegal:)

    ReplyDelete