Tuesday, January 27, 2009


I actually ended up wearing a stripy shirt underneath the sweater, so I guess this picture is not a true representation of today's outfit. The sweater was a Xmas gift from my godmother. For some reason she is the only "family" member who can pick out clothing for me. Well, I suppose I don't mean the only one, just that she consistently picks great things that I wear for years. The jeans are from The Gap and they don't really fit that well. I think I should've probably gone with the next size down. I'm not really sure what I was thinking in the dressing room when I tried these on, all I can say is that it was on a very jetlagged trip to The Gap outlet store (you may recall me writing of it before). I think these jeans are lovely nonetheless, so I'm contemplating taking them to a tailor for some fine tuning. Shoes from Urban Outfitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment