Thursday, August 20, 2009

This top is from UO. It's very comfortable, but I'm not entirely sure that the shape (long and tunic-y) is really me. However, I wore this outfit to a fashion department staff meeting today and one of my coworkers asked me if I made it (you may recall my thoughts on that subject) and then told me that I have great style and that she loves everything I wear. That made me feel loads more confident about the shirt and probably swelled my head ever so slightly.


I always debate wearing this top on St. Patrick's Day and can never bring myself to actually do so. St. Patrick's day dressing has been a bit of a conundrum for me since the 3rd grade when A. and I got into a pinching matching over whether "Kelly green" counts as wearing green. As an adult, my stance has been "They don't wear green in Ireland on St. Patrick's day, so why should I?". Nevertheless, this is a cool shirt. I got it from the same Tucson thrift store as my favorite blue button-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment